We at Nissin International Transport U.S.A., Inc. consider protecting Personal Information provided by our customers in the course of undertaking our business as one of the most important responsibilities which requires largest managerial consideration, as we are making every effort to obtain the reliance of our customers, by offering high quality logistics service throughout the world.
We will only share your personal information with others, including companies outside of our family companies:
1. at your request;
2. to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you;
3. when required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities;
4. to companies that assist us in marketing our products and services;
5. as otherwise allowable by law, such as sharing with data processors, credit bureaus, printers, shipping houses, etc.
We do not share your personal information with others, including other companies outside of our family companies for marketing purposes, except at your request. However, it is possible that other companies outside of our family companies may obtain your name and address from other sources and send you information on their products and services.
(1) In addition to complying with all laws, regulations and ordinances related to the protection of Personal Information, we adopt and implement practices for the appropriate handling of Personal Information.
(2) We establish clear internal regulations regarding the handling of Personal Information and make these regulations known to all our employees. In addition, we require our business partners and contractors to handle all Personal Information in an appropriate manner.
(3) Upon acquiring any Personal Information, we will specify the purpose for which that information will be used, make a notification or public announcement of that purpose, and only deal with the Personal Information within the scope of that specified purpose.
(4) We will establish the necessary measures and engage in the appropriate supervision to prevent any disclosure or loss of, or tampering with, any Personal Information.
(5) If we receive a request from any customer in relation to whom we have custody of Personal Information, to disclose, correct, delete or discontinue using that information, we will respond accordingly in good faith.
Our goal is to protect your privacy. Please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or mail (Nissin International Transport U.S.A., Inc. 1540 W. 190th Street, Torrance, CA 90501) for any questions or concerns.